AdditiveTech™ is an additive-manufacturing solution for custom electronic component and equipment enclosures. This flexible solution supports a variety of Internet of Things (IoT), Industrial IoT (IIoT), Smart Factory, and Industry 4.0 applications.AdditiveTech™ is compliant with ASTM F2792.
AdditiveTech™ provides custom-designed electronic housings to fit your specific needs. We can design enclosures to securely house a single PCB or numerous components and sensors. AdditiveTech™ enclosures feature an ergonomic design, user-oriented functionality, and modern, high-quality molding and finishes. We select housing materials to best suit your needs, such as plastics or aluminum sheet metal with anti-static EMI/ESD coatings.
We offer AdditiveTech™ enclosures to support a diverse range of applications:
• smart factory sensor systems (temperature, humidity, presence, and more).
• environmental technologies.
• measurement and control technologies.
• medical and laboratory technologies.
• security and monitoring technologies.
• information technologies.
• mobile data recording, evaluation, and transmission.
• voltage detectors and digital thermometers for measuring and control engineering.
• energy, vibration, and pressure status sensors for machinery.
• simple data logging of temperature, humidity, voltage, pressure, CO2, and more.
• electronic and electro-technical control units for outdoor facilities (either stationary or mobile).
• sensor technologies and optoelectronics such as control and alarm equipment.
• system modules in automation technologies.
IIOT and Industry 4.0 focus on smarter, automated devices that communicate with each other. Sensors embedded in these devices constantly collect and centrally deliver data from a wide range of sources, such as machinery, special application scenarios, user behavior, entire value-added chains, and more.
We design AdditiveTech™ enclosures to ideally suit their specific deployment: as mobile, wearable, wall-mounted, or tabletop devices.