DataRX-WMO™ is a state-of-the-art sensor reader and analyzer that plugs into our custom RX-UI™ software to read and analyze sensor data. RX-UI™ restores/plots sensor data, interprets data in real-time, and provides advanced statistical data analysis. DataRX-WMO™ can mount to any shape and size of wheels. The sensor data transfers to any computer by using a USB or mini-USB cable.
DataRX-WMO™ includes our custom RX-UI™ software, which is compatible with Windows, macOS, and Linux. RX-UI™ allows you to monitor the following the parameters in 3D:
- angular displacement (rotation) of each wheel
- angular velocity (speed)
- linear velocity of the device (e.g. a wheelchair) base
- linear displacement of the base (distance)
- angular displacement (rotation) of the base
- automatically detect the motion mode: patient-driver, nurse-driven or idle
- rotate task completion time
- duration of inactivity & activity
- comparison of the ability of the two hands during the movement
- the smoothness of motion by calculating the jerk index.
DataRX-WMO™ can record, analyze, and plot real-time data from a variety of sensor units while a person drives a wheelchair, bicycle or scooter. This makes DataRX-WMO™ a powerful, multipurpose tool. DataRX-WMO™ provides crucial data and analysis for applications such as navigation, control, augmented reality, virtual reality, gaming, and more.
DataRX-WMO™ includes our custom RX-UI™ software, which is compatible with Windows, macOS, and Linux. RXUI™ allows you to perform the following actions:
- record and store sensor data from the connected DataRX-WMO™ sensor reader for future use.
- view the performance report for each sensor recording at any time.
- calibrate sensors to provide the most accurate results for your environmental setup.
For your convenience, we provide DataRX-WMO™ with its SDK, developed in .NET Standard, which is available for all supported OS platforms. The SDK easily connects DataRX-WMO™ to your desired development environment, such as the Unity™ game development engine.