DataRX-WTM is a state-of-the-art wireless sensor reader that comprises at least one data streamer and one receiver. DataRX-WTM records and streams sensor data to the data receiver. The receiver plugs into our custom RX-UI™ software. RX-UITM plots sensor data, interprets them in a real time fashion, and provides advanced statistical data analysis. DataRX-WTM can mount to any surface with the provided straps. Upon request, we can supply DataRX-W™ for use with multiple data receivers.
DataRX-W™ provides orientation data and dynamic information in 3D:
- roll, pitch and yaw (Euler) angles
- linear accelerations (3 DOFs)
- angular accelerations (3 DOFs)
- angular velocity (3 DOFs)
- magnetic field (3 DOFs)
- jerk components (3 DOFs)
- several key performance indicators (KPIs).
DataRX-WTM can record, analyze, and plot real-time data from a variety of sensor units. This makes DataRX-WTM a powerful, multipurpose tool. DataRX-WTM provides crucial data and analysis for applications such as robotics, navigation, control, augmented reality, virtual reality, gaming, and more.
DataRX-WTM includes our custom RX-UI™ software, which is compatible with Windows, macOS, and Linux. RX-UI™ allows you to perform the following actions:
- record and store sensor data from the connected DataRX-W™ sensor reader for future use.
- view the performance report for each sensor recording at any time.
- calibrate sensors to provide the most accurate results for your environmental setup.
You can export recorded data to common formats such as an Excel Workbook or comma-separated values (CSV) file.
For your convenience, we provide DataRX-W™ with its software development kit (SDK). The SDK is developed in .NET Standard which is available for all supported OS platforms. The SDK easily connects DataRX-WTM to your desired development environment, such as the Unity™ game development engine.