- Job Title
Marketing & Sales Associate – Full Time (Ref # TR-SM-2021-02
- Job description
Tactile Robotics is a Canadian technology development and consulting company that employs haptic, robotics, and instrumentation technologies to develop sensory-based instruments for medicine, dentistry, rehabilitation therapy, engineering, and other industries. Our team designs and fabricates custom-made robotic systems with state-of-the-art infrastructure that incorporates device-to-device communication through the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and Medical IoT (MIoT). We also provide technical consultation services in these areas.
The lab and office are located in the Smart Park, University of Manitoba, where the candidate should perform the work (or work from home during the CoViD-19 Pandemic).
The Associate will coordinate business development and project development activities, including technical, business, and financial activities. The Associate reports to the CEO.
- Identify, qualify and cultivate leads across target geographies/industries and successfully reach out to owners and decision-makers.
- Actively participate in marketing initiatives to source qualified leads.
- Generate professional and compelling proposals for prospective clients.
- Develop and manage an active sales pipeline. Document activity in CRM for reporting to management.
- Meet or exceed pipeline development and annual sales targets.
- Required Skills
- Business and technical writing skills
- Superior ability to create rapport with clients and stakeholders in a business environment
- Organized and efficient in the execution of project-related coordination tasks
- A creative mind that can create innovative material that speaks to customers and helps move projects forward
- Understand global cultures and communication protocols
- Ability to work independently and manage outreach with multiple opportunities
- Outgoing and cooperative in dealing with internal and external personnel
- Passionate about the environment and experience in renewable energy
- Well-developed organizational and self-management skills
- Attention to detail, good problem-solving skills, continuous follow-through, and ability to complete tasks
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to manage external resources
- Required Education and Sales Experience
- Minimum 2 years of practice as a marketing or salesperson
- Anticipated start date
- Anticipated start date
- The salary will be commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
- How to Apply?
- Please send your resume and cover letter to hr [AT] TactileRobotics [DOT] ca. A job reference number at the SUBJECT of the email is required.