Tactile Robotics is a Canadian technology development company employing haptics, robotics, and instrumentation technologies to develop sensory-based devices for health sciences, engineering, and other industries. Our main focus is on the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT), Industrial IoT (IIoT), and Industry 4.0.
We are currently seeking a full-time Marketing & Sales Associate to undertake the following activities:
- Marketing Plan: To complete a formal marketing plan by an emphasis on product definition, pricing strategy and revenue assumptions, and placement and promotion strategy. We already have the information about most parts of a marketing plan and requirements to identify new marketing channels and organizing the plan.
- Market Identification: To identify appropriate contacts and demand from the list of the target market given to the marketing person. This list includes different potential clients including dental colleges, rehabilitation clinics, hospitals, dental associations, rehabilitation associations, and sports clubs as well as industries requiring services related to Industry 4.0, IoT, and IIoT.
- Technical Database Revision: To assist the graphical designer to update the existing datasheets, white papers, user manuals, and catalogs based on the feedback received and the information collected in Activities 1 and 2.
- The lab and office are located in the Smartpark, University of Manitoba, where the candidate should perform the work.
- Identify, qualify and cultivate leads across target geographies/industries and successfully reach out to owners and decision-makers.
- Actively participate in marketing initiatives to source qualified leads.
- Generate professional and compelling proposals for prospective clients.
- Develop and manage an active sales pipeline. Document activity in CRM for reporting to management.
- Meet or exceed pipeline development and annual sales targets.
- Business and technical writing skills
- Superior ability to create rapport with clients and stakeholders in a business environment
- Organized and efficient in the execution of project-related coordination tasks
- A creative mind that can create innovative material that speaks to customers and helps move projects forward
- Understand global cultures and communication protocols
- Ability to work independently and manage outreach with multiple opportunities
- Outgoing and cooperative in dealing with internal and external personnel
- Passionate about the environment and experience in renewable energy
- Well-developed organizational and self-management skills
- Attention to detail, good problem-solving skills, continuous follow-through, and ability to complete tasks
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to manage external resources
- Required Education and Sales Experience
Since the salary is paid through a grant, please ensure you have the following criteria before you apply:
- Between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive)
- A post-secondary graduate (applicable for internships greater than 6 months in duration)
- A Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person who has been granted refugee status in Canada (no work permits or student visas)
- Legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial legislation and regulations
- Not in receipt of Employment Insurance (EI) or Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) benefits (you will have withdrawn from EI or CERB benefits prior to the project start date)
- No specific requirements
Anticipated start date:
- ASAP. The salary will be commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
Anticipated start date:
- Please send your resume and cover letter to hr@tactileRobotics.ca. The job reference number at the SUBJECT of the email is required.