Tactile Robotics is currently seeking a full-time Electrical technician who to provide expertise with relation to assembling our products. We are seeking an experienced, detail-oriented, reliable, technically-inclined individual to join our team. We have full & part-time positions available. Training is available to the right candidate(s). You will be working in a very friendly environment and will have the opportunity for great satisfaction working with the clientele we service.
- The qualified candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent, good communication skills, and basic diagnostic skills. Applicants must have a good Electronics aptitude and the ability to operate all necessary tools and equipment related to our products.
- The ability to perform equipment service and maintenance and to follow controls/wiring diagrams and schematics is essential. Teamwork is a priority and technicians must be willing to work with and assist co-workers as needed, in addition to working overtime, night, and weekend hours.
- The successful candidate will also have the ability to read wiring diagrams and troubleshoot problems with electrical equipment.
- All employees must be able to pass our criminal background check and driving record check.
- Willing to learn new electrical assembling techniques
- Must have experience in SMD component soldering and assembly.
- Experienced in electronics circuit diagnosis and debugging.
- Be able to read and understand the PCB design schematics.
- Willing to learn stencil and oven to assembly SMD components.
- Previous experience in electronics design is an asset.
Anticipated start date: ASAP
The salary will be commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
Expected salary: 17 CAD.